EVACUATED TUBE SOLAR WATER HEATER
Evacuated Tube Collector is made of Three layer borosilicate glass tubes evacuated for providing insulation. The outer wall of the inner tube is coated with selective absorbing material. This helps absorption of solar radiation and transfers the heat to the water which flows through the inner tube.
- Suitable for domestic(Home)applications available in different capacities.
- Both Sided Welded Galvanized/Stainless Steel inner Tank with enamel Coating.
- Superior Quality PUF Insulation.
- Pure Polyester Powder Coated Galvanized Outer Cladding.
- MNRE Approved Collector Design.
- Three Target Selectively Coated Borosilicate.
- Pure Polyester Powder Coated Stands & Support with White, Orange & Green Combination.
- Indirect heating- Heat Exchanger type and Pressurized application systems are also available.
Specification-ETC Hot Water Storage Tank
||Boiler Grade Galvanized/Stainless Steel.
||Cylindrical – horizontally assembled.
||Pre coated galvanized Steel/Aluminum.
||Pure Polyester Powder Coating finish.
|Outer Finish Color
||White Green & Orange Combination.
|Back up Heater
||2 KW With thermostat control 230V AC.
||All Die Cut Fabricated Galvanized steel.
||Factory pressure tested for normal systems is at 1 Kg/cm².
|Normal Working pressure of the system
||Less than 0.3 Kg/cm²
ETC System Technical Specification
|Number of Tubes
||As Per Liter Capacity.
|Evacuated Tube Dimensions
||Outer Diameter – 58± 0.7.mm, Inner Diameter- 47±0.7.mm.
|Total Tube length
|Type of tube selective coating
||Graded Al-N with Copper under Coating.
|Configuration of Glass Tube
||Three Target Borosilicate Glass Tubes.
|Solar Emmitance. (at 80°C)
|Evacuation between Outer & Inner Tubes
||5 × 10-3 Pa.
||0.1. Mpa. (1.Kg/Cm²)